Welcome and thank you for visiting this website, which is owned and operated by Midtown Comics Online, Inc.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. YOUR ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THIS SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time.
- All items and quantities ordered are subject to availability at the time of fulfillment, including, but not limited to, occasions in which an item is allocated by a supplier/publisher/manufacturer.
- Midtown Comics Online, Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel any order that cannot be fulfilled.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all purchases that occur under your account or password. If you are under the age of 18, you may purchase goods on midtowncomics.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Returns and refunds:
- Due to the collectibility of the comics and merchandise we sell, we are unable to accept returns on comic books, back issues, and books. If you are uncertain about the grade of your comic book, please review our Grading Glossary, which details how Midtown Comics grades all comics. While we do not grade our graphic novels, books and magazines, and they are stored and handled with great care, no guarantee of condition is made. Over time, shelf wear and small cosmetic dings and dents may be possible. If you still feel you’ve received a damaged or mis-shipped item, please contact us at email@example.com and we can look into this. Please be aware that we need to be contacted within two weeks of the delivery date of an order to resolve any potential order issues.
- By purchasing from Midtowncomics.com, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York City, in the state of New York.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to any purchase from Midtown Comics, Midtown Comics Online, Inc., or midtowncomics.com shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial or other Arbitration Rules, rather than in court, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. You agree that the location of the arbitration will be New York City, in the State of New York.
- Midtown Comics reserves the right to reject orders and or terminate/suspend accounts of individuals for any reason and at its sole and absolute discretion, including those of individuals who are inappropriate/abusive in their calls and messages.